Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series
Flex Series 110 CFM Ceiling Roomside Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light
The Broan® Flex Series A110L White 110 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan with Light offers easy, room side installation with no attic access required. This ceiling-mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and an EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. The design complements any decor.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.3 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- 100-Watt maximum incandescent A19 type bulb or energy efficient equivalent bulb with maximum overall length of 4.4 in. or less (bulb not included)
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
FITS THIS MODEL: prevent mold, bacteria and fungi growth on surfaces
Broan® SurfaceShield™ LED Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover with Vyv™ Antibacterial Light
SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home.
Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes; No additional wiring needed, plugs directly into existing lighting connection; No cutting of ceiling material required. Cover hides existing drywall cuts!
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulb Quantity
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
|Minimum Recommended Flow