Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series
Flex Series 110 CFM Ceiling Roomside Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The Broan® Flex Series White 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan offers easy, room side installation, with "No Attic Access Required". Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This fan operates at 110 CFM and 3.0 Sones.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 3.0 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
No Cutting or Patching Drywall
Upgrade This Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fan
Broan® Universal CleanCover™ Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover. This fresh, stylish grille is designed to fit small, medium and large size Broan® and NuTone® ventilation fans. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match the most popular white ceiling paint colors.Buy Now
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|