Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Flex Series 110 CFM Ventilation Fan with Soft Surround LED Lighting Technology, 1.5 Sones, ENERGY STAR® certified
Enjoy softer, more diffused lighting in your bathroom with the Broan® Flex Series 791LEDM ventilation fan. This innovative bathroom exhaust fan features a unique grille with full-perimeter LED lights for more widespread light throughout the room, preventing LED hot spots. It's low-profile design blends in seamlessly with most decor styles and installs close to the ceiling for a unified look in baths and utility rooms
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Bright 3000K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified ventilation fan
- UL listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- UL listed and HVI-2100 Certified for safety
- Can comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and CA Title 24
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 105 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- Comparable to NuTone Model 791LEDNTM
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulb Quantity
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire