Directionally-Adjustable Heater Fan/Light
NuTone® 100 CFM Heater/Ventilation Fan/Light, 1500W Heater, with 27W Fluorescent Light, 2.0 Sones
This energy-efficient NuTone® 100 CFM Directionally Adjustable Bath Fan with Light and Heater can help you comfortably heat the bathroom in the morning without heating first the entire house. The units provide heat, light and exhaust fan power at the touch of a switch, and its 360 degree adjustable heat outlet helps you direct the heat exactly where you want it.
- 100 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths.
- 2.0 Sones for Quiet performance , enough sound to know your fan is on
- PowerHeat™ design ensures powerful heating, light, and ventilation are available at the touch of a switch
- Uses one 27-Watt fluorescent bulb for energy efficient illumination
- 4 in. ducting and a perfect fit in 2 in. x 6 in. ceiling construction makes for an ideal choice in new or retrofit applications
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Suitable for use in insulated ceilings (type I.C.) for your convenience
- Powerful for rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||16" x 10-1/4" x 5-7/8"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||95|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|