Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® 70 CFM Ventilation Fan
The NuTone® Value Test 70 CFM Exhaust Fan can be used in rooms up to 65 sq. ft. with a white polymeric grille to match a variety of home interiors. The 70 CFM fan helps reduce moisture and features a motor that operates at 6 sones for efficiency. The fan can be installed with a GFI branch circuit for use over bathtubs or showers and includes keyhole slots and torsion springs for simple set-up.
- 70 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 6.0 Audible Sones for privacy while using your bathroom
- 3 in. duct connector with damper
- Plug-in motor for easy installation
- Not for use in kitchens
- Compact housing for versatile installation
- UL listed and HVI-2100 certified for safety
- UL listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 65 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||7-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 3-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||6|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||65|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|