Bath Fan Project Packs
Broan® 70 CFM Ventilation Fan/Light Assembly & Grille Finish Pack, 4.0 Sones, 100W Light.
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room.
- 70 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 4.0 Audible Sones for privacy while using your bathroom
- Features a 100-watt light (bulb not included)
- Built-in damper prevents backdrafts and eliminates metallic clatter
- Adjustable, slotted mounting brackets for easy installation
- 15-amp circuit acceptable
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 65 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Permanently lubricated plug-in motor, quietly delivers high-efficiency performances
- Housing and finish packs sold separately
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||14-1/4" x 8-1/4" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||65|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|