Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 100 CFM Heater/Ventilation Fan/Light, 1500W Heater, 100W Incandescent Light, 2.0 Sones
Expect more from your bath fan with a the addition of a light and a heater. The Broan® 100HL offers customers the ability to heat a small space such as a bathroom in a short amount of time. With the addition of a light, this fan can contribute 3 things to a small area making it comfortable and properly ventilated. With the included adjustable mounting brackets, installation is quick, easy and always secure. With a 360 directionally-adjustable heat outlet, you can target the heat to where you want it
- 100 CFM, Powerful ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths.
- 2.0 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- PowerHeat™ design ensures powerful heating, light, and ventilation are available at the touch of a switch
- Quiet, high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive directionally adjustable design
- 4" ducting for new construction or retrofit
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Fits in 2" x 6" ceiling construction
- Designed for easy installation – includes new hanger bars
- Choice of Standard E26 base bulb A19 shape (100HL) or energy-efficient, 27 watt, GU24 base, fluorescent bulb (100HFL)
- Multi-function wall switches sold separately
- UL listed for use in insulated ceilings (Type IC)
Upgrade Your Fan's Light Now
Broan® Heater Exhaust Cover Upgrade With Dimmable LED and Color Adjustable CCT Lighting
Transform your legacy heater exhaust bath fan with a sleek fan cover with integrated dimmable LED, adjustable CCT lighting. This new upgrade grille cover is the first and only heater exhaust fan light upgrade available on the market.Buy Now
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||16" x 10-1/4" x 5-7/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||90|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|