Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 100 CFM Heater/Ventilation Fan/Light, 1500W Heater, 100W Incandescent Light, 2.0 Sones
Expect more from your bath fan with a the addition of a light and a heater. The Broan® 100HL offers customers the ability to heat a small space such as a bathroom in a short amount of time. With the addition of a light, this fan can contribute 3 things to a small area making it comfortable and properly ventilated. With the included adjustable mounting brackets, installation is quick, easy and always secure. With a 360 directionally-adjustable heat outlet, you can target the heat to where you want it
- 100 CFM, Powerful ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths.
- 2.0 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- PowerHeat™ design ensures powerful heating, light, and ventilation are available at the touch of a switch
- Quiet, high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive directionally adjustable design
- 4" ducting for new construction or retrofit
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Fits in 2" x 6" ceiling construction
- Designed for easy installation – includes new hanger bars
- Choice of Standard E26 base bulb A19 shape (100HL) or energy-efficient, 27 watt, GU24 base, fluorescent bulb (100HFL)
- Multi-function wall switches sold separately
- UL listed for use in insulated ceilings (Type IC)
Upgrade Your Fan's Light Now
Broan® Heater Exhaust Cover Upgrade With Dimmable LED and Color Adjustable CCT Lighting
Transform your legacy heater exhaust bath fan with a sleek fan cover with integrated dimmable LED, adjustable CCT lighting. This new upgrade grille cover is the first and only heater exhaust fan light upgrade available on the market.Buy Now
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||16" x 10-1/4" x 5-7/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||90|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|