Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® RL6200 Series Under-Cabinet Range Hood
NuTone® 24" Ductless Under-Cabinet Range Hood w/ Light, Stainless Steel
The powerful Microtek system of the NuTone 24 in. Non-Vented Range Hood in Stainless Steel offers great filtration of airborne cooling contaminants. The versatile range hood features 2 operating speeds and is mitered on the sides and bottom for safety and a contemporary look. The motor is permanently lubricated for long-lasting use.
- Microtek system offers great filtration of airborne cooling contaminants
- Separate rocker-type fan and light switches for easy use
- Permanently lubricated motor offers long-lasting operation
- Polymeric blade and a light lens help provide a great performance
- Uses one 75-Watt light bulb (not included)
- Mitered on the sides and bottom for safety and a contemporary good look
- Polymeric blade and light lens for durability
- Sides and bottom are mitered for safety and provide a contemporary look
- One year limited warranty
- UL listed for your safety and protection
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
NO CABINET TO HANG RANGE HOOD FROM?
Use the optional Range Hood Mounting Brackets
For those kitchens that do not have a cabinet above the range, Broan-NuTone offers the Model 35 Range Hood Mounting Brackets. They allow you to still hang your Broan-NuTone range hood by mounting these brackets to the wall. For best capture of cooking impurities, your range hood should be mounted 18-24 inches above the cooking surface. Make sure the hood (and brackets) are level.Learn More
|Filter Type||Aluminum Mesh|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting||No|
|Ductless Recirculation Capable||No|
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included||No|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|