Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® BUEZ2 Series Under-Cabinet Range Hoods
Broan® 36-Inch Under-Cabinet Range Hood w/ Easy Install System, 230 Max Blower CFM, White
The Broan® Under Cabinet Range Hood with Light and Easy Install System offers quality construction and ease of installation with the EZ1 one person installation system, making it a popular choice in vertically-ducted hoods. This range hood is equipped with a 230 MAX Blower CFM blower to tackle heavy venting jobs. A built-in rocker switch-controlled light supports a 75-watt incandescent bulb (bulb not included). Mitered sides and a hemmed bottom join forces to help ensure safety and provide a decor-complementary look. A damper can be purchased separately.
1-Person Installation in Half the Time
- EZ1 Installation System brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods. The two-bracket system holds the hood for you while you make final electrical and ducting preparations
- Externally vented range hood offers powerful performance
- 2 speed rocker switch for simple fan speed adjustment
- 230 MAX Blower CFM quickly removes smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Removable, dishwasher-safe metal mesh grease filter for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built-in light with rocker switch supports a 75-Watt incandescent bulb (not included) for cooktop illumination
- Designed to fit 7 in. round ductwork for simple installation
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- 1 year limited warranty
- UL Listed and HVI-2100 Certified for your safety and protection
NO CABINET TO HANG RANGE HOOD FROM?
Use the optional Range Hood Mounting Brackets
For those kitchens that do not have a cabinet above the range, Broan-NuTone offers the Model 35 Range Hood Mounting Brackets. They allow you to still hang your Broan-NuTone range hood by mounting these brackets to the wall. For best capture of cooking impurities, your range hood should be mounted 18-24 inches above the cooking surface. Make sure the hood (and brackets) are level.Learn More
|Sound Level (Sones)||6|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting||No|
|Ductless Recirculation Capable||No|
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included||No|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|Switch Control Type||Rocker|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Vent Type||Ducted Only|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|