Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 46000 Series Under-Cabinet Range Hood
Broan® 24-Inch Convertible Under-Cabinet Range Hood, 220 CFM, Stainless Steel
With a convertible design that offers both ducted and ductless installation, the Broan 46000 Series 24 in. Convertible Range Hood makes it easy to tackle tough venting jobs in your kitchen. The range hood's adjustable dial controls make it easy to choose between variable fan motor speeds. The 220 CFM blower helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air. The reusable aluminum mesh filter removes easily from the hood and supports dishwasher cleaning, making maintenance a snap. 2-level cooktop lighting offers convenient illumination. A 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. damper/adapter and a 7 in. round adapter are included for easy installation.
- Install as ducted or non-ducted to fit a variety of installation needs
- Rotary dial controls for easy operation
- 220 CFM blower helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Top or rear exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork to suit your installation requirement
- Reusable aluminum mesh filter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 75-Watt cooktop lighting with protective polymeric lens for easy cooktop viewing (bulb not included)
- Includes a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. damper/adapter and a 7 in. round adapter for easy installation
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- One year limited warranty
- UL listed and HVI-2100 certified for your safety and protection
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
NO CABINET TO HANG RANGE HOOD FROM?
Use the optional Range Hood Mounting Brackets
For those kitchens that do not have a cabinet above the range, Broan-NuTone offers the Model 35 Range Hood Mounting Brackets. They allow you to still hang your Broan-NuTone range hood by mounting these brackets to the wall. For best capture of cooking impurities, your range hood should be mounted 18-24 inches above the cooking surface. Make sure the hood (and brackets) are level.Learn More
|Sound Level (Sones)||7.5|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting||No|
|Ductless Recirculation Capable||Yes|
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included||No|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|Switch Control Type||Rotary|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|