Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 40000 Series Under-Cabinet Range Hood
Broan® 42-Inch Ducted Under-Cabinet Range Hood, 210 MAX Blower CFM, White
The Broan 40000 series is made for a wide range of installations and comes in a variety of appliance matching colors. The durable under cabinet hood installs as 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. ducted opening only and ducts either vertically or horizontally. The hood is equipped with a 210 MAX Blower CFM designed for years of trouble free service, an easy to clean grease filter, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top, and control switches for fan speed and light activation. Includes duct adapter with built-in damper.
- Externally vented range hood offers powerful performance for your cooking needs
- Simple to use rocker fan switch and separate rocker light switch offer easy control
- 210 MAX Blower CFM fan helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Top or rear exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork in the most convenient way for you
- Aluminum mesh filter is removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Uses up to a 75-Watt in incandescent light to brightly illuminate the cooking area (bulb sold separately)
- Installs as 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. ducted with included duct connector and built-in damper
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- Limited 1 year warranty
- UL listed and HVI-2100 certified for your safety and protection
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
NO CABINET TO HANG RANGE HOOD FROM?
Use the optional Range Hood Mounting Brackets
For those kitchens that do not have a cabinet above the range, Broan-NuTone offers the Model 35 Range Hood Mounting Brackets. They allow you to still hang your Broan-NuTone range hood by mounting these brackets to the wall. For best capture of cooking impurities, your range hood should be mounted 18-24 inches above the cooking surface. Make sure the hood (and brackets) are level.Learn More
|Sound Level (Sones)||6.5|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting||No|
|Ductless Recirculation Capable||No|
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included||No|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|Switch Control Type||Rocker|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Vent Type||Ducted Only|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|