Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Project Finish Kit
**DISCONTINUED** Broan® Project Pack Finish Unit, 750/1500W 120VAC, 1125W 208VAC, 1500W 240VAC
- Finish kits are sold in single-pack quantities and are used in conjunction with a 171H Rough-In Housing Kit - sold separately.
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit sold separately)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home's main heat source
- Factory wired at 1,500W, at 120V AC, it can be easily converted to 750W at 120v AC or 1,500W at 240V AC for added versatility.
- Can be operated using the Broan Integral Thermostat (Model 83) or timer (Models 59V, 59W, 61V or 61W) for a simple and convenient way to control the heater