Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Project Finish Kit
Broan® Project Pack Housing Unit for Comfort-Flo Finish Units
To reduce jobsite damage, Broan heaters can be ordered in project packs which feature housing packed separately from the finish kit. Install the housing and when drywall and painting is complete, add the heating element and grille.
- Finish kits are sold in single-pack quantities and are used in conjunction with a 171H Rough-In Housing Kit - sold separately.
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit sold separately)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home's main heat source
|Heater Type||Housing Project Pack|
|BTU/hr at 120 Volts||5121|
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts||0|
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts||0|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|