Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
BROAN 154 and 157 Series
Broan® Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater, Low-profile, 1250W, 120VAC
The 1250-Watt Surface-Mount Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater from Broan features an enclosed, sheathed element and a built-in fan to help evenly disperse heat. Ideal for a mudroom, bathroom, den, office or other cold areas of the house, this ceiling fan offers a lubricated motor for years of maintenance-free operation. The low-profile design mounts to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or a 4 in. octagon ceiling box.
- Enclosed, sheathed element produces 1250-Watt of heat at 120-Volt power to disperse warmth evenly
- Automatic overheat protection helps prevent damage
- Durable aluminum construction offers lasting performance
- Built-in fan helps distribute heat uniformly
- Low-profile design mounts easily to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or 4 in. octagon ceiling box
- Satin aluminum finish complements any interior decor
- Meets UL listing safety standards
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Measures 11 in. Dia x 2.8 in. H
|Heater Type||Surface Mount Ceiling|
|Number Of Heat Settings||On-Off|
|Coverage Area (sq ft)||85-125|
|BTU/hr at 120 Volts||4266|
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts||0|
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts||0|
|Watts And Amps At 120 Volts||10.7|
|Watts at 120 VAC||1250|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|