Broan® Compact Flex Series™ High Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilator, 90 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
The Broan HRV90 airflow allows to cover ventilation needs of larger applications while being as easy to install as the other models taking part of the same series. Indeed, with its compact size and 4-inch vertical or horizontal ports, it can be installed in small spaces such as a closet or mechanical room above a hot water tank.
- A CUBE WITH AN ATTITUDE
- The HRV90 has just one blower and is therefore quieter than any other similar HRV on the market.
- Features pressure taps, balancing dampers, integrated hooks and port straps to simplify installation
- Removable terminal block for quicker wall control connections
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Side or top port configurations
- Pressure taps on access door enable installer to quickly read airflow
- Optional VACCWMK wall bracket kit
- ERV and HRV options across a wide CFM range (35–120 CFM)
Simplify Exchanger Installation
Only one hole needed in exterior wall
The revolutionary design of the Dual Exterior Hood Kit simplifies the installation because there is only one hole to cut in the exterior wall. The Tandem Transition Kit offers the simplest way to perform the outside connection for exchangers up to 110 CFM.
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)||No|
|Filter Type||Foam Filter|
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F||71|
|Filtration Level||30 PPI|
|Ports Size||4" Round|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at -13°F||61|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F||71|
|Core Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|