Broan® Sky Series Energy Recovery Ventilator, 105 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
The Broan ERVS100 is an effective, balanced ventilation solution designed specifically for homes in southern regions. The ERVS100 provides a continuous supply of fresh air to the home while exhausting stale air and pollutants. Plus it manages excess moisture – making it a centerpiece for tightly-constructed, energy efficient homes in hot and humid or dry climates.
- THE FRESH AIR SOLUTION FOR SOUTHERN REGIONS
- 65 to 105 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g;
- Energy recovery core recovering up to 51% of the excess moisture and up to 71% of the apparent heat or coolness;
- Built-in humidity sensor limiting the ventilation during periods of excessive humidity to maintain a comfortable humidity level and prevent risks of mold growth;
- Exclusive bracket system providing a faster and easier installation in the ceiling, an attic, a small closet or a garage;
- Integrates with existing forced-air furnace ducting for easy installation but runs independently to limit energy consumption related to ventilation;
- Built-in damper on fresh air supply port to prevent outdoor air infiltration when the unit is turned off ;
- Integrated control to easily set the unit at installation.
Simplify Exchanger Installation
Only one hole needed in exterior wall
The revolutionary design of the Dual Exterior Hood Kit simplifies the installation because there is only one hole to cut in the exterior wall. The Tandem Transition Kit offers the simplest way to perform the outside connection for exchangers up to 110 CFM.
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)||No|
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F||68|
|Filtration Level||20 PPI|
|Ports Size||6" Round|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F||64|
|Core Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|