Broan® Compact Flex Series™ Energy Recovery Ventilator, 70 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
The ERV70 is the ideal choice for condominiums, apartments and other limited space applications that require up to 70 cfm of continuous ventilation. With its compact size and 4-inch vertical or horizontal ports, it can be installed in small spaces such as a closet or mechanical room above a hot water tank. The ERV70 has just one blower
- Compact design is perfect for installation in closets or above hot water tanks
- The ERV70 has just one blower (patent pending) and is therefore quieter than any other similar ERV on the market. ERV technology is a great choice for summer ventilation with air conditioning in humid climates, and for dry homes in colder climates.
- Pressure taps on access door enable installer to quickly read airflow
- Optional VACCWMK wall bracket kit
- ERV and HRV options across a wide CFM range (35–120 CFM)
Simplify Exchanger Installation
Only one hole needed in exterior wall
The revolutionary design of the Dual Exterior Hood Kit simplifies the installation because there is only one hole to cut in the exterior wall. The Tandem Transition Kit offers the simplest way to perform the outside connection for exchangers up to 110 CFM.
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)||No|
|Filter Type||Foam Filter|
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F||74|
|Filtration Level||30 PPI|
|Ports Size||4" Round|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at -13°F||56|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F||74|
|Core Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|