Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Ducts, Dampers, Adapters & Caps
Broan-NuTone® Premium Radiation Damper for LoProfile DC Ventilation Fans
The Broan-NuTone® RDF2 Radiation Damper prevents the rapid spread of fire to other areas of a home, during a house fire. Many codes require that exhaust fans installed in multi-family homes, with fire-rated ceilings, must be protected by radiation dampers. When the air temperature passing through the damper exceeds 165°F, the fusible link melts, triggering the thermal fabric to automatically close across the damper. Airflow is interrupted by a flame and heat barrier, preventing the rapid spread of fire to other areas.
- For use in 1, 2 and 3 hour rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling constructions
- Galvanized steel frame
- High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric
- Stainless steel closure springs
- 165°F fusible link
- Separate outer frame allows complete fan and damper serviceability without disturbing the surrounding ceiling material
- For use with Broan-NuTone LoProfile DC fans
- Meets or exceeds NFPA-90A
- UL Classified (UL-555C)
- Compatible with the following fan and fan/light models: LP50100DC