NuTone® 60 CFM Quick Install Bathroom Exhaust Fan Motor and Grille Upgrade Kit
Reduces the sound level of your existing bath fan by up to 50% while improving air movement by up to 20%. No rewiring or new ductwork required. This easy to install upgrade kit provides a clean look to complement any type of décor.
- 60 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room and bathroom
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Brighter White grille blends well with any décor
- Torsion spring grille mounting, no tools required
- QuicKit includes a galvanized steel motor plate is designed to accommodate a variety of economy fan models
- Can be used to upgrade Broan® 670, 671, 688, and 689
- Can be used to upgrade NuTone® fan models 695 and 696N
- Can be used to upgrade Nautilus N671 and N688
- All air and sound ratings are HVI Certified
- Unit is U.L. Listed
- Single-pack configuration (also available model QKN60 4-pack)
The Easiest DIY. Ever.
Simple steps to replace the fan motor and grille / cover reducing noise and increasing the ventilation power.
NuTone Standard Bath Fan
Remove the grille by pulling down 2 inches. Reach behind the grille and squeeze the mounting springs to remove the grille. The model label is located in the corner closest to the outlet. Some fans may have the model stamped into the motor plate instead of a printed sticker label.