Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
Broan® ULTRA GREEN™ Series 80 CFM Motion Sensing Multi-Speed Ventilation Fan, <0.3 Sones
The Broan® ZB80M ULTRA GREEN™ 80 CFM Motion Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® delivers everything you wished for in a bath fan - premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, ease of installation, energy efficiency, consistent power, extremely quiet operation and multi-speed capability. ULTRASense™, Motion Sensing Technology, offers a hands-free solution for maximum convenience. The fan will increase to maximum speed from the lower, continuous setting when motion is detected - which is ideal for family members who forget to turn the fan on - and will stay on the max setting for the user-set 5-minutes to 60-minutes period after no motion is detected, before falling back to the continuous setting.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Motion sensor automatically turns fan on when you enter the room and off when you leave
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws
- Paintable white grilles blends in with any décor
- Mounting Frame fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Title 24 compliant
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only) and for use in insulated ceilings (type IC)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|