Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
In-Line Radon Fans
NuTone® Remote In-Line 140 CFM Ventilation Fan for Radon Mitigation and 4 or 5-inch duct
Remote mounted in-line ventilation fans are quiet and efficient residential solutions. Mount a high-performance ventilator in an out-of-the-way spot and you get the power with virtually no sound. Install the housing in the attic or basement, wherever it's most convenient and discreet. This fan is a great solution for large, open spaces. Radon fan is designed as a powerful, quiet and long-lasting radon mitigation solution.
- 140 CFM, Powerful ventilation designed for larger rooms or mather baths, eliminates moisutre, pollutants, and odors from larger rooms
- Radon comes from the natural breakdown of uranium in soil, rock and water and gets into the air you breathe. The ILRF In-Line fan helps to remove radon in any type of building and can protect against health risks caused by radon, making your indoor environment safer
- Switches sold separately so you can choose the right one for your installation (suitable for use with solid state speed controls)
- UV-resistant durable polycarbonate plastic housing has an external rotor, ball bearing motor for many years of reliable service
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 130 sq. ft.
- A totally enclosed motor with high-efficiency motorized impeller has automatic reset thermal overload protection for a long product life and reliable operation in high use environments
- Permanently lubricated motor and high pressure centrifugal blower easily accommodates long duct runs and promotes flexibility in system design; housing mounts directly to bracket and bracket mounts to rafters or joist for a quick and simple installation so you can move on to the next project
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||130|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|