Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone®90 CFM Ventilation Fan, 2.0 Sones
The NuTone® Roomside Series 90 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at 90 CFM and a very quiet 2.0 sones.
- 90 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 2.0 Sones for Quiet performance , enough sound to know your fan is on
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- Can be installed in a wall if mounted 8-ft. or more above the floor
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||85|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|
CA NuTone InVent™ Series Features & Benefits Video