Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® Residential Central Vacuum System Power Unit, 700 Air Watts
Broan-Nutone central vacuums and accessories are now owned by Drainvac (http://www.drainvac.com/).
For the list of vacuum cleaners, please click on this link: https://www.drainvac.com/ca/en/residential/nutone/.
For accessories, use this link instead: https://www.drainvac.com/ca/en/residential-accessories/accessories-bags/.
And to find out where to get these vacuum cleaners, it's here: https://www.drainvac.com/ca/en/retailers/find-a-retailer/.
The NuTone® PurePower™ 550 Air Watts Residential Central Vacuum System Power Unit combines powerful suction and self-cleaning filtration to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It features a sleek design that can fit into small spaces such as a closet or utility room and is suitable for cleaning areas between 1,000 and 4,000 square feet. The PP5501 operates quietly and is virtually silent when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage.
- Delivers 700 air watts of power to for deep cleaning of dust and allergens; UL Listed for your confidence
- Sealed HEPA 2.0 featuring HEPA filter with glued seams and a secondary exhaust filter that filters out the carbon dust emitted by the motor providing unmatched filtration for cleanest indoor air
- ULTRA Silent™ Technology: Thru-flow motor combined with Sound-absorbing high-performance material and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry ensuring quiet operation that won’t disturb the household while you vacuum; no muffler required
- FlexCollect debris disposal - Hybrid bagging system offers bagged & bagless options in 1 unit. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags. Never be without a vacuum again. Simply switch to bagless if you run out of bags
- Large 6 U.S. gallon easy-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail that typically needs emptying only once every 6 months
- Large ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum easier - debris pail handles flips open for a quick and easy pail removal
- Multi direction vacuum connection for easy installation even in small spaces; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- Residential Use Only
It doesn’t have to be a struggle to clean from room to room.
The conveniently placed wall outlets throughout your home allow you to easily access all areas of your home without lugging around a heavy vacuum. All you need to carry with you is the lightweight hose.FAQs
|Sealed HEPA 2.0
|Recommended Cleaning Area (Sq Ft)
|Debris Collection Method
|Sound Level (dB)
|Parts: 10 yrs | 6 yrs Labor Limited