Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
ULTRA GREEN ZB Series 110 CFM Multi-Speed Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan, ENERGY STAR*
The Broan® ZB110 ULTRA GREEN™ Multi-Speed Ceiling Bath Fan gives a premium performance for today's demanding home ventilation requirements. 110 CFM quickly reduce humidity and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 sq. ft. ULTRASilent™ technology operates at the lowest sound rating achievable, less than 0.3 sones. The ULTRASmart DC motor and control technology provides energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements. With ULTRAQuick™ installation technology the ZB110 provides the fastest, easiest, and most universal installation in remodel, retrofit, and new construction. The Broan® ZB80 has been specifically designed to meet both spot and continuous ventilation needs for various building codes and green building standards.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- ULTRAQuick™ installation technology means faster retrofits and faster new construction installations
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole
- TrueSeal™ Damper Technology reduces the amount of air leakage in the housing
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required
- ULTRASmart™ DC Motor and Control Technology provides energy efficiency almost 10-times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only) and for use in insulated ceilings (type IC)
- Title 24 compliant
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3Xmore efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|