Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
Broan® 110 CFM Ventilation Fan, <0.3 Sones; Recognized as ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2019
Broan®'s XB110 ULTRA GREEN™ Series 110 CFM Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan delivers everything you wished for in a bath fan. Premium ventilation helps reduce airborne pollutants. It has extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for spot ventilation in humid bathrooms. They also work well providing continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- ULTRAQuick™ installation technology means faster retrofits and faster new construction installations
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole
- ULTRASmart™ DC Motor and Control Technology provides energy efficiency almost 10-times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only) and for use in insulated ceilings (type IC)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles belnd in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resitant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushlass DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|