Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 110 CFM Ventilation Fan with White Grille, 0.7 Sones; ENERGY STAR Certified
The Broan® QTX Series Very Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan will bring simple elegance to your bath or powder room. Whether by sight or by sound, you'll barely notice its presence. The fan ventilates up to 100 sq. ft. and features a very quiet, 0.7-sone noise level. The fan includes hanger bars for easy, fast and universal installation in various types of constructions.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.7 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Hanger bars for easy, fast and universal installation in all types of constructions
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over a tub or shower in conjunction with a GFCI circuit (sold separately)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Upgrade This Fan with These Grille/Cover Options
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.7|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|