Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® QT 130 CFM Ventilation Fan, ENERGY STAR®
The NuTone® QT Series Quiet 130 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® Certified features a quiet motor design intended to operate at just 1.5 sones, as well as galvanized steel housing material. This fan is UL Listed and HVI certified, and is compliant with ENERGY STAR® standards to help maximize energy efficiency. Use it in bathrooms up to 115 sq. ft. in size.
AVAILABLE AT THE HOME DEPOT.
- 130 CFM, Powerful ventilation designed for larger rooms or master baths, eliminates moisture, pollutants, and odors from larger rooms.
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction
- Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- Features 6" ducting for superior performance
- ENERGY STAR® certified, for energy efficient operation
- UL listed and HVI-2100 Certified for safety
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 120 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||120|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|