Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 110 CFM Ventilation Fan, 1.0 Sones; ENERGY STAR Certified
With a super-quiet sound rating of 1.0 sone, the Broan® InVent Series 110 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan generates powerful ventilation with minimal background noise. The included EzDuct™ connector allows for hassle-free room-side installation with no attic access needed. Foldable mounting ears make retrofit installations a snap and the new damper and housing technology improves airtightness like never before.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified ventilation fan
- UL listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- cULus listed and HVI-2100 Certified
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|
Broan InVent™ Series Features & Benefits Video