Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone®110 CFM Ventilation Fan, 1.0 Sones, ENERGY STAR Certified
NuTone® AEN110 Roomside Series 110 CFM ceiling exhaust bath fan, offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at 110 CFM and a quiet 1.0 sone.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|