Broan® 80 CFM Ventilation Fan, 1.2 Sones, ENERGY STAR Certified
Enjoy easy exhaust bath fan installation with the Roomside Series 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR®. Room side installation eliminates the need for Attic Access. This ceiling-mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and an EzDuct™ connector for a fast and simple installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. Operating capabilities allow this fan to run at a powerful 80 CFM and a quiet 1.2 sones for a smooth run. This quality fan is also designed to keep odor, and mildew at bay with humidity reducing features.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.2 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|