Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Flex™ Series Project Packs
Broan® Ventilation Fan housing pack with 4" to 6" adaptors
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. The Flex Series housing and finish packs provide revolutionary innovations such as foldable mounting ears, a new damper, tighter housing to decrease air leakage, and includes the options of having a flangeless housing while the finish pack grilles complement any decor.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over tubs and showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Polymeric damper/duct connector with tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter
- Sturdy, easy, four-point mounting directly to joist
- Includes 4" to 6" adaptors
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
|Minimum Recommended Flow