Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® 70 CFM Ventilation Fan, 4.0 Sones
The NuTone® Value Test 70 CFM Exhaust Fan can be used in rooms up to 65 sq. ft. with a white polymeric grille to match a variety of home interiors. The 70 CFM fan helps reduce moisture and features a motor that operates at 6 sones for efficiency. The fan can be installed with a GFI branch circuit for use over bathtubs or showers and includes keyhole slots and torsion springs for simple set-up.
- 70 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 4.0 Audible Sones for privacy while using your bathroom
- Double strength steel mounting flanges with keyhole slots for fast installation
- Compact housing for versatile installation
- UL listed for use over bathtubs or showers with a GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 65 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|7-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 3-5/8"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 4"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
|Minimum Recommended Flow