Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® HRV 5.1, The Comfortable Solution
World has changed since we have started to build HRVs; but even though we are now surrounded by a technologic environment, the basic concerns about home indoor air quality and comfort remain the same. Keeping this reality in mind, our R&D team has created a brand new line-up of HRV equipped with the most advanced characteristics. Among others, the Broan HRV 5.1 offers quiet operation, energy efficiency (ENERGY STAR® qualified; a must!), and ease of installation. This HRV unit is also equipped with a user-friendly electronic wall control, which allows to customize the unit operation according to your own needs.
- Central air exchanger with heat recovery core available in the retail sales channel only
- Ultra-Quiet: 50% quieter than previous generation, low sound level (only 2.5 sones) with their advanced ventilator design
- Quick and easy installation: Size reduced by 40%, ducting reduced to 5 in. and preinstalled power cord
- Minimum and Maximum Airflow: 50-94 CFM
- Typical ventilation area: Up to 2,700 sq. ft.
- Electronic wall control including 40 ft. wire and two washable foam filters for heat recovery core
- Dimensions: 17.4375 in.(H) x 35.875 in.(W) x 12.5 in.(D), voltage: 120 VAC, consumption (high speed): 68W
- Warranty (heat recovery core): Limited lifetime
- Product Warranty: 1 year, and extend your warranty by 1 year if you register this product online
Free 5-Year Warranty
This promotion only applies to the purchase of air exchanger models HRV 5.1 ou HRV 7.1 HEPA. This promotion ends December 31, 2022 and is valid on all purchases made between October 1st and December 31, 2022 (inclusively).Learn More
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)||No|
|Filter Type||Foam Filter|
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F||65|
|Filtration Level||2 Washable foam filters|
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.2 in. w.g.)||50-105|
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.)||50-94|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at -13°F||78|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F||65|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Core Warranty||limited lifetime warranty|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|