Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
**DISCONTINUED** NuTone® 60 CFM Quick Install Bathroom Exhaust Fan Motor and Grille Upgrade Kit, Single-Pack
Suggested Replacement: QK60S
The Easiest DIY. Ever.
Simple steps to replace the fan motor and grille / cover reducing noise and increasing the ventilation power.
- 60 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room and bathroom
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Brighter White grille blends well with any decor
- Torsion spring grille mounting, no tools required
- QuicKit includes a galvanized steel motor plate is designed to accommodate a variety of economy fan models
- Can be used to upgrade Broan® 670, 671, 688, and 689
- Can be used to upgrade NuTone® fan models 695-R01, 695-R02, 695-R03, 696N-R01, 696N-R02 and 696N-R03 manufactured after the year 1999, with a fan housing of 7.5" X 7.25"
- Can be used to upgrade Nautilus N671 and N688
- All air and sound ratings are HVI Certified
- Unit is U.L. Listed
- Single-pack configuration (also available model QKN60 4-pack)
NuTone Standard Bath Fan
Remove the grille by pulling down 2 inches. Reach behind the grille and squeeze the mounting springs to remove the grille. The model label is located in the corner closest to the outlet. Some fans may have the model stamped into the motor plate instead of a printed sticker label.